Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Up to date....






















OK so now that I have had a chance to create Lennon's blog from day one I can be more accurate with things. I really should have started this a year and a half ago! Isn't it crazy that my busy busy child spends all day exhausting me but after he goes to bed I blog about him? That's love! He is my little blessing. These pictures were taken tonight. He was trying to unlock his "house" with my keys. He is so smart!!! Also I've added a few of him in his monkey slippers that his Grandma Becky sent him.
P.S. He had his 18 month check up today. My little man weighs 25 pounds and is 32 inches long. He is 50th percentile in height and weight. How much more perfect could he be?!

2 comments:

  1. You did it!!!!! (And you have already done way more than I have, lol) What a great blog:) Can't wait for Reagan and Lennon to hangout again... I have no doubt that they are going to be buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he's perfect - He's a Lewis!!!

    Love Auntie Sappy - Kathy

    ReplyDelete