Monday, January 12, 2009

June 25, 2007 The moment my life truly began







I am a very lucky girl. I have been blessed with the love of my life, Lennon Wesley Hess. He is amazing and so much fun! I can't even remember what my life was like before him. Being a mother is my most proud acomplishment by far! I am happier than I have ever been and I would not change a second of my life because I am so pleased with the outcome, despite some pretty tough obstacles. They have made me learn that I can handle whatever life is going to throw my way and I will find happiness in it. I could not ask for better friends or family. They have all been so wonderful and supportive through everything and I love them all so much for it. Someday I hope I can be as wonderful to them as they have all been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment